Monday, February 9, 2009

Pre-Marital Preparation Course for Florida Residents by Loving Unity

One of the opportunities for couples in Florida to receive a $30.00 discount off their marriage license - which is currently approximately $93.00 is to participate in the four hour marriage preparation course. As an ordained Minister, I am an approved provider to give this counseling to the clients that I have an agreement with to conduct their ceremony. This marriage preparation is not affiliated with any religious organization or denomination. It is an educational and interactive program that will allow your couples to enjoy the activities and games involved and will help them to become more familiar with each other through in depth discussions, and it will help them facilitate discussions on topics such as managing finances, and raising children, just to name a few. It is a pleasure for me to be able to offer this valuable course to my couples, and also to help them to receive a discount on the cost of their marriage license. I do not charge for my services for this counseling, it is my gift to them. Couples may contact me through LovingUnity.com or enjoy my wedding blog at http://lovingunity.blogspot.com

No comments: