Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Flowers and Gifts at your fingertips! Seminole Florist is the place to call.


This is such a busy time of year for all of us, and I appreciate it when I can log on and immediately be able to order flowers or a gift for family and friends. www.SeminoleFlorist.com makes the shopping easy and painless. This morning I went to their website and learned a bit about them. They have been in business since 1970 and they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Now, I don't think it can get any better than that! In addition to flowers, they have gift baskets, I particularly like the Spa Basket....I'll have to tell my husband. When I look at the Wedding Section, they have such a beautiful selection of flower arrangements, right down to dog neck wraps if you wish to have your loving pet in your wedding. They have an online catalogue for your convenience to shop 24 hours a day. They have local delivery and can also ship via UPS. Have a look at their site at www.seminoleflorist.com or you can call them toll free at 1-800-771-5599 or 727-392-1000 they are located at 8613 Seminole Boulevard in Seminole.

No comments: