Monday, May 18, 2009

Custom Ceremony & Vows Written Just For You!


Times are changing, and due to economic strains, couples are seeking ways to save money as they plan their wedding ceremonies. Several couples have told me that they wanted to ask a close friend or relative to officiate their wedding, but they didn't know where to begin.

If you would like someone to officiate your wedding, and they are approved by the state of Florida, then by all means, allow me to work with you. I will be honored to custom write a ceremony for you and vows that will reflect your own style and wishes. Then you will receive the custom ceremony and the person of your choice can officiate for you.

The fee for me to craft your ceremony and vows would be $100.00 and you would receive it within two weeks of our discussion. Please call me at 207 590-6339 if you would like to begin the process or email me at lovingunity@gmail.com.

No comments: