Thursday, May 7, 2009

I love when photographers share!!!

Officiating is FUN!  The downside is that I never get to actually have any photos of the wedding ceremony or the couple unless I BEG!!!  That is not true with a handful of photographers that realize that it is helpful to me and I so appreciate the effort that they make to ensure that I at least get one or two photos for my blog!!  This time it is a big thank you to Brian Idocks of Brian C. Idocks Photographics!  We have worked together several times and even tho he is friendly and professional, the quality of his work is outstanding. 

Brian has been photographing weddings for a very long time. He has received a great deal of industry awards. As many of you may know, Brian was awarded photographer of the year for the Tampa Bay and Sarasota areas and also was included in the Top Ten Photographers in the State of Florida.  He prides himself in great photography, but also in ensuring that everyone has a great time.  Brian also seems to capture moments some others don't see..........for example.........me adjusting a cumberbun or putting on boutineres, or assisting in a great many other ways that come into my "other duties as needed" in my job description.

Brian's  staff - Melissa and Derica are also great photographers and outstanding assets to his team.   I will be featuring some shots that Melissa and Derica take in future blogs.   So, keep your eyes on the blog and also make sure that you check out Brian's website at www.briancidocks.com  You will see that the images really do speak for themselves!

Thanks Brian, Melissa and Derica for sharing with all of us!

No comments: